how do i stop a specific site from launching every time i log on.

From: ferg (
Date: 10/24/02

From: "ferg" <>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 03:57:16 -0700

Every time i log on opens in a new
window and i cant stop it. I have not downloaded any files
that would cause this to happen. And i dont know what the
script is or where it is stored on my system so i cant
delete it or uninstall it. Can anyone help?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cant Perform Windows Update
    ... i cant go to any antivirus website or even install a program- the window ... the process's window in my task manage is completely greyed out... ... panel- again when i double click the window will open and then disappear... ...
  • Re: Docking windows in the IDE
    ... > Then open excel and the VBE should be back to the default. ... > Tom Ogilvy ... Now my windows are all floating and cant ... >> and the code window. ...
  • Re: Positioning a child dialog centrally in teh parent
    ... I want to programmatically centre my child dialog in the centre of the parent window, and cant seem to find a sample to explain how to do this. ... I have tried SetWindowPos in the OnInitDialog, but the default X pos and Y pos coordinates seem to override the CRect left and top positions I have calculated. ...
  • networking my printer that is on another printer
    ... >that the help file says and just cant find the printer. ... Close the window and open the printers folder.. ... install a diver at this ponit locally... ...
  • IE cant open new window
    ... IE cant open any new window, how do I correct this problem? ... access my hotmail account through MSN Messenger ...