From: I need help (email@example.com)
- Next message: Karl Levinson [x y] MVP: "Re: IIS Lockdown - access denied securing PF"
- Previous message: Karl Levinson [x y] MVP: "Re: Access Denied"
- Next in thread: someone: "Spyware"
- Reply: someone: "Spyware"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "I need help" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 06:46:42 -0700
I have a sluggish computer and cannot make a stopsign icon
(e anthology) go away, even though I have removed it
several times. I purchased Ad-aware plus (at the
suggestion of a Microsoft phone advisor). The initial scan
showed over 200 items, but I have no idea how to determine
which ones should be deleted. Can anyone help?