Access Denied

From: Syed Hamid (syed@altrim.com)
Date: 10/23/02

From: "Syed Hamid" <syed@altrim.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:40:55 -0700

I am unable to access a folder on my 2k server that
belongs to IIS sever. the folder is SCRIPTS under
C:\inetpub\. When I try to open this folder I have access
is denied even when logged on as Administrator. Could
anyone tell me why this is.

Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cant copy .exe to Startup Scripts Folder on DC
    ... Not sure "scripts\startup folder for an OU" means; do you mean the scripts folder for the particular GPO? ... In Group Policy Editor, in Windows Settings, Scripts, double click Logon, Logoff, Startup or Shutdown as appropriate. ... Microsoft Global Technical Support Center ... | Subject: RE: Can't copy .exe to Startup Scripts Folder on DC ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: rcorder issue
    ... "Folder" is technically wrong. ... Similarly, non-OS scripts are processed ... One of my mates created a sub-folder in his system's rc.d folder, ... /opt contains a subtree structure ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Automating details view?
    ... untick saving individual folder view and set the folder view ... then set what I want and reboot. ... It's just that the Win+E key combination and my many scripts use WE ... WE replacement. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: can not create folder called scripts anymore
    ... There are already scripts folder everywhere..but they are ... Something in windows itself seems to hide and block everything called ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: can not create folder called scripts anymore
    ... "Pegasus (MVP)" wrote: ... scripts, ... I got the LPT1 folder but no script folder... ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)