Re: SSL Peformance for images ...

From: shiva (siva@design2.co.uk)
Date: 10/22/02

From: "shiva" <siva@design2.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:11:58 +0530

Use seprate images and scripts for secure area. These files located with in
the secure folders means the dialog box won't appear. This dialog box
indicates that the page is not secured fully.
Shiva.
"Scott Jucovics" <sjucovics@strategicfeedback.com> wrote in message
> I currently have a web site using SSL encryption and it processes very
> slowly. I believe the encryption of the images on the page take a great
> deal of the time to load. I want to keep the images and SSL but improve
the
> performance. I have IIS 5 and I'm using vbscript/javascript for all
coding.
> I've tested different methods, including frames and mixed-mode SSL pages,
> but the dialog that appears saying you have a "mixed mode" page is not a
> possible solution. I cannot have such a dialog appear each time someone
> hits a site/page.
>
> any insight would be appreciated

Relevant Pages

  • Re: HTTPS pages: How to get rid of secure/nonsecure message?
    ... Also, the whole directory, including the images dir, has ssl enabled. ... >>I created an ASP.NET website and recently got a secure certificate. ... >> "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. ...
  • SSL Peformance for images ...
    ... I currently have a web site using SSL encryption and it processes very ... I believe the encryption of the images on the page take a great ...
  • Re: Ace Password Sniffer : How does it work ?
    ... >> Another protocol that offers same is IPSec. ... >> authentication and secure transfer of data between server and client ... >> would be pretty hard to use SSL to secure data exchanged between ... Once you are done with the secured login, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • RE: Certificate prblems with exchange public folders
    ... c103b404 during accessing Public Folders in Exchange System Manager. ... SSL certificate server name is incorrect" with error code c103b404 stemmed ... Click to clear the Require secure channel check box. ... 8.Restart Exchange System Attendant Service and then restart ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Setting up HTTPS w/subdomain on Apache2
    ... Secure data transfer ... The docs recommended using SSL, ... I'm mistaken, HTTP w/SSL = HTTPS. ... Authentication would be basic or digest (Personally I'm using basic ...
    (Ubuntu)