Good Secure FTP Server

From: Russ McClelland (russmcclelland@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/21/02

From: "Russ McClelland" <russmcclelland@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 07:49:04 -0700

Anyone know when MS will begin supporting SSL in their FTP
server?

am wondering what
>everyone else is using? Ideally, I would like a product
that uses a per
>server licensing agreement vs a per user. It can run on
Windows or Unix.

>Thanks,
>fred
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: sftp ascii problem
    ... >Secure FTP server. ... Unix doesn't interpret end of line, ... >characater ^M before sending to UNIX server. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Good Secure FTP Server
    ... >> We are looking to implement a secure FTP server and I am wondering ... >> server licensing agreement vs a per user. ... >The best FTP servers are linux servers, ... Texas Imperial Software | Try WFTPD, the Windows FTP Server. ...
  • ISA Server 2000 and GlobalSCAPEs Secure FTP Server 2
    ... OK....I've just installed GlobalSCAPE's Secure FTP server and have it up and ... I can connect fine via LAN, ... FYI...server is published using Server Publishing Rules (and application ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: Globalscape Secure FTP server 2 Memory Leak
    ... > This eventually downs the server. ... > I have tried Globalscape support but ALL has gone cold. ... > - December distribution of secure ftp server ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • RE: Access Denied message evenwhen loging in locallyafter joining
    ... -The other computers and the Unix box are in a workgroup. ... -The only problem is that I can not access the shared folders in the Unix ... So, as I said, I can connect to the Unix server to use the company's ... > Thank you for posting to the SBS Newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)