Re: Server Certificate wizard won't start

From: Stephen P. Culhane (sculhane@vacservice.com)
Date: 10/21/02

From: "Stephen P. Culhane" <sculhane@vacservice.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:35:28 -0400

THanks Thomas, that did the tick:)

Stephen
"Thomas Deml [MS]" <thomad@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:uu3cyPzdCHA.1656@tkmsftngp11...
> Stephen,
>
> can you try this:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q273755
>
> Thanks,
> Thomas
>

> "Thomas Deml [MS]" <thomad@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Still searching.
> >
> > thomas
> >
> > "Stephen P. Culhane" <sculhane@vacservice.com> wrote in message
> > > Thankyou Thomas
> > >
> > > Stephen
> > >
> > > "Thomas Deml [MS]" <thomad@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> > click
> > > on
> IIS
> > > before?
> > Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: missing VDShellrc.dll
    ... I did some more searching for VDShellrc.dll. ... If you're gonna reformat and reinstall, you might find the following handy. ... > Dear Wesley, ... >> Thomas; ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Which Barnby are my Spencers from ?
    ... I have the marriage and death certificate for their son Thomas, ... certificates say he was born in Barnby, ... Can somebody tell me which Barnby I should be searching in? ... Fanny age 14 in Mar qtr 1880. ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Thomas Masters 1775? - 1848
    ... I'm searching for additional proof on a "long jumper" and do not now how to obtain. ... Thomas Masters married Ann Groves 17-4-1813 St. Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands and had with her two children in this same place. ... He died 30-7-1848 and was buried 4-8-1848 (Candie Cemetery) also this same place. ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: More woes from earlier upgrade
    ... > Thomas Adam wrote: ... > language ... I hang my head in shame for not searching first). ... frustration comes from my own carelessness in breaking my own procedures. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: More woes from earlier upgrade
    ... Thomas Adam wrote: ... Thomas, I can understand your sigh, but searching bugs.debian.org and ... language ... might want to file a bug report yourself (although, again, the process ...
    (Debian-User)