RE: XP PRO SP1 hangs when requesting certificate

From: Yan Liu [MS] (yanliu@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/21/02

From: yanliu@online.microsoft.com (Yan Liu [MS])
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 07:22:58 GMT

Hi,

I encountered the same issue with Windows 2000 server as the client. At
that point, I applied the following hotfix on both the cert server and the
client and that did the trick:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q323172

I hope this helps you out!

Regards,
Yan Liu

  • RE: Printing from Win9x clients stops
    ... Open Server Management. ... then right-click the name of the computer running Windows Small Business ... >From the client computer: ... The Select Network Component Type ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Fax service on W2003Sbs - client dont send fax
    ... follow the steps to Update the Windows Small Business Server ClientApps ... Please paste the full content of the file to the Newsgroup. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... >the same day I do a system restore to monday;-) and client can send fax. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Windows 9X clients?
    ... Windows Server 2003 domain. ... Please install Directory Services Client on these Windows 98 systems. ...
  • Re: Changes in 2005.
    ... The client base I currently have makes transitioning to new technologies ... out over the UK which is Windows 2000 with SP4. ... > VS.NET 2003 does not compile to unmanaged code. ... > the JIT compiler handles the compilation to unmanaged code from IL. ...
  • Re: after installing KB011829 OWA is not working anymore
    ... Based on my research, after you install hotfix KB911829, I suggest we ... Profile WMI Provider to each client computer that is running Windows Vista ... If you are running the Premium Edition of Windows Small Business Server ...