IIS security vulnerabilities

From: Jorn Are Hatlelid (jah99@uow.edu.au)
Date: 10/20/02

From: "Jorn Are Hatlelid" <jah99@uow.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 07:46:00 -0700

I am a student at University of Wollongong, currently
doing a subject called Network Security. I got an
assignment of writing about security vulnerabilities of a
well known web server, and chose IIS. However, I can not
find a good resource of Security voulnerabilites in IIS,
and a bit thorough explanation of what the voulnerability
is about, how to fix it and which versions it applies to.

All help appreciated

Jorn Are

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IIS security vulnerabilities
    ... Hacking Exposed 3rd edition, Hacking Web Applications Exposed, etc. ... > doing a subject called Network Security. ... and chose IIS. ... > find a good resource of Security voulnerabilites in IIS, ...
  • Re: IIS security vulnerabilities
    ... doing a subject called Network Security. ... assignment of writing about security vulnerabilities of a ... and chose IIS. ... find a good resource of Security voulnerabilites in IIS, ...
  • Re: OpenSSL Hacks
    ... value of malloc" a security vulnerability. ... without elaboration that you found security vulnerabilities in OpenSSL, ... availability (if you read material on real-world cryptosystems failures such ... Having a very brittle security system isn't going to do that. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] GUNINSKI THE SELF-PROMOTER
    ... > development team of security vulnerabilities in its product, ... doesn't fool us Matthew. ... Essentially, Microsoft ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-Disclosure] Re: Windows 2000 Source code .torrent
    ... Yeah, because, you know, this isn't full-disclosure or anything. ... Why would it be appropriate to discuss security vulnerabilities to ... Exposing more of MSFT's secure-through-obscurity source ...
    (Full-Disclosure)