Re: HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden

From: David Wang [MS] (someone@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/17/02

From: "David Wang [MS]" <someone@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:39:06 -0700

It would be helpful if you indicated what sort of 403 you are getting.
There's about 20 possible causes for 403, some more common than others.
Please uncheck "Friendly HTTP Errors" in IE and post the substatus number
(i.e. 403.1 has substatus of 1) as well.

--
//David
//
"Don" <dphommasinh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Please help to resolve problem.
Thanks,
dp

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Highland Games
    ... to the sort of people who would not normally go near an encyclopedia. ... correct but for the fact it only applies to one country without stating ... That is common even in printed sources, ... "Cambridge", "Boston" and "Birmingham" are very commonly mixed up, and I've see travel agents advertising trips to Venice with a photo of an English Bridge of Sighs. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Conkers and spiders
    ... The sort that when you accost them with upturned cup and old postcard ... Them be gardin spids, I dun mind them too much. ... The giant house spider can grow as much as five inches from leg end to leg end they say, and the are getting more common! ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: WOTT - Iron Shirt
    ... pre-condition for it- and there are a dozen types of jow, ... is what sort of supplements and linament one ... process- it's stages, common corrections, common mistakes and fixes. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Biphobia Research (Please Consider)
    ... not just a random collection of unpleasant human behaviors ... whether there are elements suggesting some sort ... Here's a common issue: some people - gay, straight, bi, a - are shits. ... actions, are not indicative of a larger cultural force, then they are just ...
    (soc.bi)
  • Re: Our Perception of Time
    ... | So what sort of empirical testing has been done to try and discover the ... | actual physics behind these common sayings? ... Time flies when I'm asleep. ... external measure of duration by the means of ...
    (sci.physics)