Re: Server Anonymization

From: Heath Higgins (heathhiggins@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/16/02

From: "Heath Higgins" <heathhiggins@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:27:20 -0400

Excellent article!!!!.

Thanks Chris

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q326444&gssnb=1
> > > using this parameter - RemoveServerHeader=0
> > >
> > > Rgds.
> > >
> > > "Heath Higgins" <heathhiggins@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > is
> > cheaper

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Error 1067 when starting BizTalk Server 2002
    ... "Chris Cichocki" wrote: ... > use local coordinator by clicking MSDTC toolbar button in Component Services ... Since further execution is impossible at this time, server ... > permission can be corrected using the Component Services administrative tool. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)
  • Re: VB connection to SQL server
    ... "Chris Barber" wrote in message ... > recordsets (client side cursor) to allow you to persist the recordsets to ... aware that the data is probably out of date, a client sided cursor might fit ... That is because the SELECT statement is executed on the server and the data ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.database)
  • Re: Backups, ASR and Disastor Planning
    ... So, Chris: if all is normal, then all is normal. ... I want to write a plain and simple disaster recovery plan ... I will have Shadow Copies working nicely when our backup server has ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Abelard Exposed! - Eastcoast Jew!
    ... Chris X wrote: ... You do realise the word 'bayonne' denotes a server name, ... behold a gif image of JAPANese characters. ... Hey Jason - http://tinyurl.com/z2d4r ...
    (uk.politics.misc)