Re: strange email ,hoax or not

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 10/15/02

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 21:49:21 +0800

Just ignore it, there's ton of this kind of emails each day.
Turn on mail filtering and delete them straight away.

Rgds.

"Jake Williams" <karensuewilliams@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I recieved an email saying this guy is from nigeria
> wanting to transfer fund from there to here and looking
> for proffesional people to help his business.Do I need to

  • The find message doesnt find any emails
    ... It comes straight back without finding any emails at all. ... read the Tom Koch article about maintenance and gone ... adware and spybot checks - though I don't seem to be able to download the ...
  • Re: The fundamentals
    ... wrote you immediately last time you *didn't* allude to me as dumbo, ... telling you it wasn't I, and to get your head on straight, and you ... My email's working, but I didn't get any emails from you, sorry. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Missing emails - proved
    ... >>Their techies are looking into it, but I can't see mail filtering ... If I send 10 emails all with just a sequence number ... > John Stevenson ...
    (uk.rec.models.engineering)
  • new emails in oe6 going to deleted items
    ... I am running OE6 on a Dell with XP SP2, any new emails i receive are going straight into my Deleted Items folder. ...
  • Some New Email go straight to the Delete Folder
    ... Some end users claimed that some emails go straight to ... the delete folder, and I check the block sender list ... which is empty and some of them are no block the sender's ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)