Re: error in login

From: Michael Laing [MS] (mdonlinelaing@microsoft.com)
Date: 10/15/02

From: mdonlinelaing@microsoft.com (Michael Laing [MS])
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:04:09 GMT

Mart,

Are you referring to Outlook Web Access via an IIS website? If so, what is
the *exact* error message being displayed in your browser?

Thanks,

Michael Laing
Microsoft Developer Support
Internet Information Server

***********************
>>Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is an online
account name for newsgroup participation only.<<

You assume all risk for your use.
2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
***********************
--------------------
| From: "mart" <potentialbaglady@yahoo.com>
| Sender: "mart" <potentialbaglady@yahoo.com>
| Subject: Re: error in login
| Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 01:18:38 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.security
|
| Ken, my email provider suggested I come to you. What
| newsgroup would you suggest? I am here for the first
| time. How can my password work on other computers but not
| mine?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: error in login
    ... my email provider suggested I come to you. ... >You are in the wrong newsgroup. ... I would suggest that you get hold of better tech ... who can look in their server ...
  • Re: Vista
    ... The POP3 server for you email provider, ... The only newsgroup I can find on my server dealing with Vista (in ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: error in login
    ... I would suggest that you get hold of better tech support (preferably ... from your email provider), who can look in their server logs to see what the ... > because at anyone else's computer I CAN LOGIN! ...
  • Re: Email enable doc lib
    ... server to test the issue. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... Please try to logon Public folder list using URL: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: R2 w/ISA User type account cannot use my companys internal website
    ... can refer to the steps below to reinstall the SBS Monitoring component. ... Select Windows Small Business Server 2003 and then click Change/Remove. ... select Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)