Re: error in login

From: Ken Schaefer (kenRMV@THISadOpenStatic.com)
Date: 10/14/02

From: "Ken Schaefer" <kenRMV@THISadOpenStatic.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:04:22 +1000

You are in the wrong newsgroup. This is for Internet Information Server and
Security issues.

Also, I would suggest that you get hold of better tech support (preferably
from your email provider), who can look in their server logs to see what the
server thinks is happening (eg maybe your password has expired or similar).

Cheers
Ken

"Mart" <potentialbaglady@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Everytime I go to my email and put in my password it comes
> back with an 'error in login'.  I have had the account for
> a year and one day it was working and the next day it
> wasn't!  I have talked to two techs and they have looked
> over my computer and don't know what is wrong.  The tech
> from the server at Catholic.org doesn't know either
> because at anyone else's computer I CAN LOGIN!   I cannot
> figure this one out. ANY HELP WOULD BE SO THANKFUL!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: error in login
    ... account name for newsgroup participation only.<< ... my email provider suggested I come to you. ... who can look in their server ... The tech ...
  • Re: Im stuck betweeen SBS and full version?
    ... until he'd started screwing around with my server. ... anyway--they assigned an engineer to help me deinstall/reinstall Sharepoint. ... Within a minute or so a tech came on the line. ... caused by Outlook being installed on the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SPAM sudden increase
    ... > Dude was on a tech call with f-secure and the tech asked, "So, ... dude is trying to FTP to their server using WSFTP. ... but I think he is talking about sftp protocol - FTP via ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Spercified network name is no longer available....????
    ... have the tech to add the name to the hosts file. ... Is the name being resolved via DNS, AD, WINS or are you specifing an IP ... This machine is copying data to and from a cifs server volume that is ... network, and found nothing that would cause this. ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Are you sick and tired of being an MT? (PSA)
    ... Registrant ID:C110521481896298 ... Admin ID:C110521481896295 ... Tech Name:YahooDomains TechContact ... Name Server: ...
    (sci.med.transcription)