RE: ASP code wont run

From: Chris (chrisadonline@microsoft.com)
Date: 10/09/02

From: chrisadonline@microsoft.com ("Chris")
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 20:34:38 GMT

Hello,

The previous post is correct, but I warn against disabling Keep-Alives if
you actually are using Integrated security. Since this is running on XP,
then this cannot be IP restrictions plus IP restriction is a different 403
(.6 I think).

I don't think this is related to ASP at all. I would suggest going to the
ISM and right click http://machinename/iisstart.asp and see what happens.
If you need to create a very simple ASP page, use this code:

<%
Response.Write Now()
%>

HTH,

~Chris
Microsoft IIS Technical Lead

“Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is our online
account name for newsgroup participation only.”

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
You assume all risk for your use. © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved

Relevant Pages

  • RE: CreateObject() in ASP => Access right? Please help!!
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... CreateObjectin ASP => Access right? ... Under this user I can start my OLE ... | Than for testing only I tried to configure the IIS site so that the ASP ...
  • Re: Thnslicer does not work on Windows 2003
    ... Dave Wickert ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... >>> ASP.NET applications are enabled by default, ... > Format = lcase) ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
  • CreateObject() in ASP => Access right? Please help!!
    ... application (regular old ASP, no ASP.NET code!) should use the default ASP ... Under this user I can start my OLE ... Than for testing only I tried to configure the IIS site so that the ASP code ... How do I have to configure the system rights so that it is possible to ...
  • RE: How to end authenticated session?
    ... Try the ClientCacheTime registry described in this KB article. ... This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... I'm using basic authentication with SSL to allow ... in asp pages (everything's written in html & asp, ...
  • Re: WinCE 5.0: HTTPD Server does not accept cookies.response
    ... Windows CE Networking ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... using asp with vbscripts. ... The server method I'm using is POST ...