Server Certificate wizard won't start

From: Stephen P. Culhane (sculhane@vacservice.com)
Date: 10/09/02

From: "Stephen P. Culhane" <sculhane@vacservice.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:09:42 -0400

Hello,
    I'm haveing a problem openning up the wizard for server certificates. I
need to renew one of my keys by the end of the month but when i click on
'server cert.' the hour glass pops up and 5 sec later it closes IIS manager.
I've reinstall IIS 5.0 with no help. Also anyone had his problem before? if
there a back door I can use..like keyring.exe did for IIS 4.0. Thanks. I'm
running Server 2000 with SP3

Thanks,

Stephen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Server Certificate wizard wont start
    ... > I'm haveing a problem openning up the wizard for server certificates. ... > need to renew one of my keys by the end of the month but when i click on ... the hour glass pops up and 5 sec later it closes IIS ...
  • Re: Moving from IIS5 to a new IIS6 server
    ... Upgrade existing IIS 5.0 machine to IIS 6.0, ... use iisback.vbs script to restore the backup to the new server. ... Use adsutil.vbs on the IIS 6.0 box to put the keys back in. ... The IIS 6.0 Migration Tool would simply be a nightmare to use. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • [NT] Heap Overrun in HTR Chunked Encoding Could Enable Web Server Compromise
    ... This patch eliminates a newly discovered vulnerability affecting Internet ... in IIS 4.0 and 5.0, and could likewise be used to overrun heap memory on ... allowing code to be run on the server. ... * Microsoft has long recommended disabling HTR functionality unless there ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: Problem with connect computer wizard
    ... Make sure the Windows XP client is pointing to the SBS 2003 server as ... Please collect the IIS metabase and the latest IIS log files further ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: IIS Key pairs (how to export an IIS 4.0 self-issued Root CA a nd import into new IIS 4.0 box)
    ... IIS key to an Intel SSL acelerator ... it issues client certificates to the end users. ... Step I - Installing the New Server ... Install NT SP 3 ONLY ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)