Netmeeting RAS VPN

From: Paul Adshade (adshadep@nbnet.nb.ca)
Date: 10/08/02

From: "Paul Adshade" <adshadep@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 08:45:22 -0700

Hi I use to be able to allow our employees to use a
internet VPN connection from home and connect to their
internal office machine with the use of Netmeeting and
Remote Desktop Sharing. This worked fine until I enabled
the Packet Filtering on the MS Proxy 2.0 Firewall. Now I
can't even get a ping to complete properly on the internal
IP. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Relevant Pages

  • Controlling internet forums
    ... Compare this control of internet forums with China's. ... to snoop on their employees. ... punished for their online postings, said George Lenard, an employment lawyer ... concern about online publication of personal information. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • RE: application for an employment
    ... I have routinely approved requests from employees who want to ... Mathias was applying for a role of system admin. ... Security Professionals who are employed by them). ... the Internet or towards the rest of society in general. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: OT: Need your help in getting to 100 fans in Facebook
    ... Obviously I disagree with ... you on that "most" businesses don't need access to facebook. ... internet access, and having it was a threat to their network. ... Cliff - the most common threat I see is employees with access that does ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: A priceless sentence
    ... significantly impacted Internet abuse in the workplace. ... A lot of people lost their homes. ... corporations is huge and takes too many employees to sift through it ... the data was captured by Indian contractors. ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: Cellphone / GPS tracking services ... big brother, or mom, or wife ... is watching
    ... >>Having been in upper management for a major international engineering ... >>Though all of my employees have Internet access and some have company issued ... >>It is interesting to see the trend that implies distrust of one's employees. ... punished in a court of law for doing such a thing. ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)