RE: MS02-053

From: Tim Greene (TimGreene@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/02/02

From: TimGreene@online.microsoft.com (Tim Greene)
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:51:53 GMT

Yes, as long as you have FPSE 2000 installed *and configured* in IIS 4.0,
you should be able to install the following:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/fp2000fd2000/Patch/1/W9XNT4Me/EN-US/f
pse0901.exe

If you're still getting the error, you might want to try installing FPSE
2000 again and then try the patch.

Also, you might get better answers from the FPSE newsgroup:

Sincerely,

Tim Greene MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I
IIS Newsgroup Support

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is our online account
name for newsgroup participation only.

If you would like to open a support incident with Microsoft, call
1-800-936-5800

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
You assume all risk for your use. © 2001 Microsoft Corporation.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: address
    ... Questions concerning Internet Explorer should be directed towards the IE ... IIS Newsgroup Support ... © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • RE: Netscape will not work with ISA as I have configured
    ... As far as I'm aware Netscape uses the default HTTP port, ... IIS Newsgroup Support ... name for newsgroup participation only. ... © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • RE: Xupiter, is it a virus or a parasite??????¿¿¿
    ... You may want to post this question to the Internet Explorer newsgroups. ... IIS Newsgroup Support ... name for newsgroup participation only. ... © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • RE: MS02-053 - Frontpage Publishing problems after install
    ... Tim Greene MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I ... IIS Newsgroup Support ... name for newsgroup participation only. ... © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • RE: Integrated Windows Authentication with ADSI calls on ASP pages