RE: Front Page Security

From: Tim Greene (TimGreene@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/02/02

From: TimGreene@online.microsoft.com (Tim Greene)
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:27:37 GMT

You might want to try the FPSE newsgroups:

Sincerely,

Tim Greene MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I
IIS Newsgroup Support

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is our online account
name for newsgroup participation only.

If you would like to open a support incident with Microsoft, call
1-800-936-5800

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
You assume all risk for your use. © 2001 Microsoft Corporation.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: address
    ... Questions concerning Internet Explorer should be directed towards the IE ... IIS Newsgroup Support ... © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • RE: Netscape will not work with ISA as I have configured
    ... As far as I'm aware Netscape uses the default HTTP port, ... IIS Newsgroup Support ... name for newsgroup participation only. ... © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • RE: Open FrontPage Extended Web through FrontPage 2000
    ... IIS Newsgroup Support ... Please do not send email directly to this alias. ... name for newsgroup participation only. ... © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • RE: Help find Mail
    ... IIS Newsgroup Support ... Please do not send email directly to this alias. ... name for newsgroup participation only. ... © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • RE: MS02-053
    ... If you're still getting the error, you might want to try installing FPSE ... you might get better answers from the FPSE newsgroup: ... IIS Newsgroup Support ... © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...