Re: IIS Authentication

From: Ming Lu[MS] (minglu@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/02/02

From: "Ming Lu[MS]" <minglu@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:37:57 -0700

I don't think what you asked could be done since we only cache credentials
on connection base.

-Ming

"Mario Smit" <m.smit@neximus.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have two domains for example: site1.neximus.com and
> site2.neximus.com. Both sites use authentication and are
> available for the same NT-usergroup. I want the user to
> logon only once not twice for both site1 and site2.
>
> I set up authentication and it works fine. Only IE pops
> up for a second time when I want to go from site1 to
> site2. Is this because the realm is not the same?
>
> We are using IIS 5.0 on Windows 2000 Advanced Server.
>
> Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Mario Smit

Relevant Pages

  • IIS Authentication
    ... logon only once not twice for both site1 and site2. ... I set up authentication and it works fine. ...
  • Re: Authentication
    ... Site1 and Site2 are two DCs of a single domain? ... PDC emulator FSMO of its domain as its time server. ... > NTP server which I assume would be the main time server ...
  • RE: Nach DC-Entfernung falsche GUID im AD > keine Replikation
    ... Neuen Server mit NEUEM NAMEN per dcpromo integriert ... > Auf der Site1 habe ich DC2 nach Ausfall entfernen und neu aufsetzen müssen. ... > Konnte vorher noch alle FSMO's auf DC1 der Site1 seizen. ... > bevor der Metadata-Cleanup an die Site2 repliziert wurde. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windows.server.active_directory)
  • Re: Is it possible to prevent a structure into a particular CF (Coupling Facility)?
    ... instance at SITE2 is used in the case of a SITE1 disaster. ... The KSYS does have to be part of the production parallel sysplex and the ... If you are already doing CF duplexing at the production site you would not ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • One DC with three sites
    ... Site1, Site2, and Site3. ... For some reason the workstations and server in Site2 ... that replicates between the 3 sites and if we consolidated our site ...