Re: ASP scripting !!!

From: Rafael Reyes (hreyesm@softhome.net)
Date: 10/01/02

From: "Rafael Reyes" <hreyesm@softhome.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:01:06 -0600

Ok, thanks!

<jcochran at naplesgov dot com (Jeff Cochran)> wrote in message
> >I'm trying to develop my own web site using IIS 5, but due problems with
my
> >domain controler i'm not using IIS FTP, instead i'm using Serv-U FTP
server

> >Ok, i need some extra help about how make a ASP to perform action before
> >form fill in the web.
> >Exactly, i need make a page that ask for a "username" and "password" (for
> >log into the Serv-U FTP server running on the same machine) and transfer
> >those to the Serv-U Ftp server and get logged into the server using the
web
> >browser interfase (some users have read/write priviledge on the ftp).
> >
> >Any advise, about that ?
>
> Well, it's not IIS security, and not even IIS FTP. Try an ASP group,
> or better, the ServU support mailing list.
>
> Jeff

Relevant Pages

  • Re: FTP problem with more than 2 users configured
    ... Need to find out what rights are missing...... ... If you know which DC that IIS ftp ... > What also showed, though, was the 'special user' used by IIS to 'gain ... >> 'block' IIS FTP from further processing the login request. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: IIS 6.0 FTP
    ... Bernard Cheah ... entry program and make sure you are connecting to the correct ftp server ... 220 Microsoft FTP Service ... does not look like the behavior of an IIS FTP server. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: ASP scripting !!!
    ... >domain controler i'm not using IIS FTP, instead i'm using Serv-U FTP server ... Well, it's not IIS security, and not even IIS FTP. ... Try an ASP group, ...
  • Re: Isolate users using Active Directory
    ... Make sure you are connecting to the IIS FTP server, this round, try ftp.exe ... Set NTFS permissions on folders where userA has access to clientA, ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: hacked and used for ftp site
    ... only FTP server found is IIS FTP on port TCP 21 and you left that running ... yourself and the files were within your IIS FTP root, ... If you find Serv-U or any other FTP server or trojan running on any other ... port, then a hacker probably remotely ran code on your computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)