How do I grant domain user access to my Default home page

From: Clay (ckannard@delta-trust.com)
Date: 09/25/02

From: "Clay" <ckannard@delta-trust.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 07:01:01 -0700

I have loaded my new home page and intranet files on to my
default home page. When I type in my address on internet
explorer I am required to log on. That's okay except that
I can only log on using the admins account credentials. I
have given Authenticated users access to the Inetpub and
wwwroot folder....What can I do to fix this? Thanks, Clay

Relevant Pages

  • IIS user permissions
    ... I have loaded my new home page and intranet files on to my ... When I type in my address on internet ... explorer I am required to log on. ... Thanks, Clay. ...
  • Re: IIS user permissions
    ... >I have loaded my new home page and intranet files on to my ... In Internet Explorer, add your intranet server name to the Local ...
  • Re: Pop ups
    ... Popups and Home Page Hijacks come in several flavors.. ... Google Toolbar advice section for these.) ... Empty your Temporary Internet Files and shrink the size it stores to about ... - Open ONE copy of Internet Explorer. ...
  • =?iso-8859-1?q?[Solved]_Sicherheitsmeldung_beim_=F6ffnen_von_z=2EB=2E_Zip-Dateien_auf_ei
    ... Windows XP Pro Sp1 / IE7. ... Ich finde das sowas von irritierend (Internet Explorer? ... Intranet will. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsxp.sonstiges)
  • Re: Cant clear Proxy check box in Explorer
    ... Have you uninstalled all AOL software? ... can not clear the proxy box and have it stick. ... Firefox hits the internet quickly with no issues still ... can not get explorer to do so. ...