Re: Cookies

From: Ken Schaefer (kenRMV@THISadOpenStatic.com)
Date: 09/19/02

From: "Ken Schaefer" <kenRMV@THISadOpenStatic.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:14:56 +1000

Tools | Internet Options | Security

(in Internet Explorer).
You could just set all the security levels back to "default". Also, set your
privacy setting to "medium" (on the next tab)

Cheers
Ken

"Gary Booth" <gbooth@telus.net> wrote in message
> I have Windows ME and Internet Explorer 6.0
>
>  I disabled Cookies and can no longer log on to any site
> that requires a password ( including .Net Passport ). Can
> anyone advise me how to ENABLE cookies again? I can't find
> an " enable button " anywhere. The Microsoft site won't
> let me in to the help site.
>
>   Thank you

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cookies
    ... > I have Windows ME and Internet Explorer 6.0 ... > I disabled Cookies and can no longer log on to any site ... > anyone advise me how to ENABLE cookies again? ...
  • Re: Cookies not staying Enabled
    ... I had internet explorer 6 for a very long time and didn't have ... in again.Also when i do facebook, i have to log in and do, but if i go to ... I have seen the settings and the cookies should be saving but there ... not....is there another box asking to Enable cookies as i cant find it in my ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Cookies not staying Enabled
    ... I had internet explorer 6 for a very long time and didn't have ... I have seen the settings and the cookies should be saving but there ... not....is there another box asking to Enable cookies as i cant find it in ... Do you have Autocomplete set to save user names and passwords? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Cookies not staying Enabled
    ... I had internet explorer 6 for a very long time and didn't have ... in again.Also when i do facebook, i have to log in and do, but if i go ... I have seen the settings and the cookies should be saving but there ... not....is there another box asking to Enable cookies as i cant find it in ...