Re: IIS in DMZ, SQL Server and Exchange on internal network?

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 09/16/02

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:44:41 +0800

Port info:
HTTP: 80
HTTPS: 443
FTP: 21
SMTP: 25
POP3: 110
NNTP: 119
IMAP4: 143

Open only those you need from above list.

Rgds.

"Baki" <bobradovic2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi guys,
> Does anybody know how to configure firewall with DMZ port (in terms of IP
> addressing), when standalone IIS is placed in DMZ, and Exchange Server
(with
> AD) and SQL Server on internal network. For example, internal network is
> 192.168.1.x, and DMZ: 192.168.2.x... I know that I should open TCP 80 on
> internet port, and map internet address of IIS to it's DMZ IP address (for
> example, 192.168.2.2). I also know that I should open TCP 1433 between DMZ
> and Internal network... But how can I provide access from internet to
> Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, that is also placed on internal network?
> Thanks in advance,
> Baki

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Unable to join AD domain from DMZ network
    ... It was the RDC Dynamic high port blocking the traffic. ... "Paul Bergson" wrote: ... the server from the DMZ registered ... authentication from DMZ to 2003 AD internal network. ...
  • Re: Unable to join AD domain from DMZ network
    ... the server from the DMZ registered the ... unless you lock it down to a specific port. ... authentication from DMZ to 2003 AD internal network. ...
  • Re: Unable to join AD domain from DMZ network
    ... > the captured traffic between the server in DMZ to the DC from internal ... >> unless you lock it down to a specific port. ... >>> authentication from DMZ to 2003 AD internal network. ...
  • Re: Merge replication security
    ... I know port 1433 needs to be open for OUTBOUND traffic, ... By having a separate SQL server in the DMZ I can use Windows ... > connect to your SQL Server which is on your internal network. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication)
  • OWA - DMZ to internal Exchange 2003 Servers
    ... Has anyone know how to configure OWA from DMZ to access to ... Internet to DMZ Network Port and Protocol Requirements ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.design)