IIS in DMZ, SQL Server and Exchange on internal network?

From: Baki (bobradovic2001@yahoo.com)
Date: 09/15/02

From: "Baki" <bobradovic2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 13:26:34 -0400

Hi guys,
Does anybody know how to configure firewall with DMZ port (in terms of IP
addressing), when standalone IIS is placed in DMZ, and Exchange Server (with
AD) and SQL Server on internal network. For example, internal network is
192.168.1.x, and DMZ: 192.168.2.x... I know that I should open TCP 80 on
internet port, and map internet address of IIS to it's DMZ IP address (for
example, 192.168.2.2). I also know that I should open TCP 1433 between DMZ
and Internal network... But how can I provide access from internet to
Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, that is also placed on internal network?
Thanks in advance,
Baki

Relevant Pages

  • Re: AD in the DMZ - Any thoughts on this scenario?
    ... forest in a DMZ, not one that spans the DMZ and internal network. ... > in our internet facing DMZ. ...
  • Re: Where to place the DMZ zone?
    ... hypothetically lets say you have no DMZ hosting an email bridgehead ... If a hacker were to compromise one of your email or web servers (they are ... That is, the Internet accessible servers ... that can be compromised are on your internal network, ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • RE: Cracking a server without services
    ... The point is I'll have a linux firwall, connected to that the internet, ... It will however forward some ports to the DMZ ofcourse :-) ... comes from internal network. ... The servers on your DMZ is then, only as secure as how secure your ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Routing between internal network and DMZ
    ... there is not a way for the DMZ to get ... >> rules for our internal network to access the DMZ. ... >> would like the DMZ to access our internal network and the internet as ... > Phillip Windell ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)
  • Re: Tomcat/Apache server configuration in a secure environment
    ... > database in the internal network. ... > connections from the internal network to the DMZ. ... to the Internet will not permit traffic to flow from 'net to DMZ if it ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)