Re: CAPI2 error 80093005

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 09/13/02

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 18:56:26 +0800

are you using this ?
http://www.baltimore.com/servercert/sslcerts.asp

If yes, they said supported.
http://www.baltimore.com/servercert/ms-iis_instructions.asp

maybe you should ask your vendor.

Rgds.

"Geert Van Muylem" <Geert.Van.Muylem@utimaco.be> wrote in message
news:1253801c25b0f$b3307690$3bef2ecf@TKMSFTNGXA10...
> It's not a Baltimore PKI...
> It produces a DER encoded certificate and I use certutil
> to convert it to radix64!
> The question is: does iis4 support this certificate and
> if no, why not?
> Regards,

Relevant Pages

  • Re: CAPI2 error 80093005
    ... It's not a Baltimore PKI... ... It produces a DER encoded certificate and I use certutil ... >> I'm not using the cert server 2.0 but another PKI! ...
  • Re: CAPI2 error 80093005
    ... I have the same error when using the certutil. ... I'm not using the cert server 2.0 but another PKI! ... generated certificate with our PKI ...
  • Re: CAPI2 error 80093005
    ... hmmm....I work for this PKI vendor and I want to see if ... >> It produces a DER encoded certificate and I use certutil ... >>>check the PKI documentation whether it support or not. ...
  • Re: Windows 2003 Subordinate Certification Authority
    ... PC Support, programming, user support and network support for 120 users and ... Default-First-Site-Name\DCBACKUP2 via RPC ... This is what I get in PKI view. ... servers in a single domain environment. ...
  • Re: HMAC vs DSA
    ... > support of a PKI) to establish a shared secret between two ... > support of a PKI) to sign the hash of the message text? ... when DSA with prior distribution of public keys ...
    (sci.crypt)