Re: CAPI2 error 80093005

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 09/13/02

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:33:47 +0800

wow ! and what's that PKI.....
well, as you know IIS 4.0 needs Base64 encoded.
check the PKI documentation whether it support or not.

or get cert server install in you NT4.0 box, read
HOWTO: Set Up Test Certificates for SSL/TLS Application Development
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q288897

Rgds.

"Geert Van Muylem" <Geert.Van.Muylem@utimaco.be> wrote in message
> USB0005 is correct!
> I have the same error when using the certutil.
> I'm not using the cert server 2.0 but another PKI!
>
> Regards,
> Geert

Relevant Pages

  • RE: integrity and mail encryption
    ... PKI Administrator creates a “passcode” that will allow user to download cert from our Managed PKI web interface. ... User agrees to take full responsibility for the safekeeping and protection of the private key associated with this cert. ... User downloads and installs certificate. ... Smartcard / Token, the cert resides on a smartcard which can also be PIN protected. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: how hard can it be?
    ... both ISA and IIS need 'a cert'. ... You cannot have SSL enabled in IIS ... I don't actually have an ISA to conveniently look at at the moment but the ... Am I correct that IIS OR ISA should have a certificate and not both. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Trusted CA question
    ... I'm new to this certificate game so bear with me here: ... IIS box and named it 'www'. ... certificate services on the IIS box (at which point it issued it's own 'root ... CA' cert to itself, or so I've managed to ascertain) and then browsed to my ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • RE: 802.1x Design Questions.
    ... remember a cert is just a structured container for a public key. ... The general PKI ... What is a proper certificate validity period for user/computer ... Learn all of the latest penetration testing techniques in InfoSec Institute's Ethical Hacking class. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: netsh error - 1312
    ... I can issue a cert from the certsrv and make it work but ONLY if I log in as ... "there is no particular SSL certificate that can only be used ... IIS wizard provide a very convenient GUI for us to generate request. ...