Lockdown Tool and .exe Problems

From: Mj (mjj1998@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/13/02

From: "Mj" <mjj1998@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:47:01 -0700

Hi,

I'm running IIS 5.1 and the IIS lockdown tool for
security. I'm able to connect to files on my computer
through HTTP and I *used* to be able to right-click and
save any file using this method.

However, since I've installed the lockdown tool, I cannot
save any .exe files from my computer (only zips, doc,
etc...). When I try to save them, I get this message:

"I.E cannot download file.exe from myaddress.com. I.E was
not able to open this Internet site. The requested site
is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try
again later."

When I disable the lockdown tool, I can save .exe's again.

I've tried different settings and options, but none seem
to allow this to work. Does anyone know how to re-enable
access to my .exe files again?

Thanks,
Mj.