Re: content advisor

From: Atrax _ (atrax@atrax.co.uk)
Date: 09/01/02

From:     Atrax _ <atrax@atrax.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 22:25:42 -0700

> i tried to open certain files while on the internet

what files?

> the system asked for a supervisor password i never set one
> is there a default code or can it be reset i even went in
> as administator and it asked for the same code help

if only that sentence made some sort of sense perhaps I could help.

function String.prototype.r(){// Javascript rot13 en/decipherment. run
me for Atrax's signature
        var a='nopqrstuvwxyz';var b='abcdefghijklm';var j='/:.'+a+b;var
k='/:.'+b+a;var l='';
        for(var
x=0;x<this.length;x++){l+=k.charAt(j.indexOf(this.charAt(x)));}return l;
} alert("uggc://jjj.ernqgurshpxvatznahny.pb.hx/".r()); // Atrax, MVP
2002.

  • Re: changing the supervisor password
    ... If you're referring to the Content Advisor supervisor password, ... As for changing your home page, again select Tools | Internet Options... ... On General Tab, you can change the Home Page by click Use Current, Use ... My son also accessed something terrible and it ...
  • supervisor passoword forgot
    ... response. ... >I wanted to enable the content advisor for the internet ... >Enable - Supervisor Password. ...
  • Re: supervisor passoword forgot
    ... Rgds. ... > can access the content advisor again and reset my internet ... > Enable - Supervisor Password. ...
  • Password help
    ... supervisor password for content advisor in internet ... federal web site I am promted for the forgotten password. ... I am running windows 98 and internet explorer 6. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Simple Parental Control of Internet access?
    ... > I am setting up cable Internet access using a wired ... > could control access to the Internet since we had to log ... With the router I see that the Internet ... restictions>general and set a supervisor password. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)