ASP Script access to Folders - a violation

From: Simon (simon.goh@non.hp.com)
Date: 08/26/02

From: "Simon" <simon.goh@non.hp.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 22:27:00 -0700

Hi,

I got a security problem which i hope someone out there
can offer me some advice.

I have got a web folder under NTFS partition. Currently I
have an ASP script that is reading some file and folders
of that web folder. I have give only Administrator and
System account full access to folders which I do not allow
anonymous access. However, anonymous users can still
access the script to read into those restricted folders
via the browser over the intranet network. If i remove the
Administrator rights, then the browser will not be able to
access showing ASP error at the line where the folders are
accessed.

Can anybody tell me what the problem could be??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Simon