RE: Prevent IP Address from appearing in browser status ...

From: [Anthony K. Devere] (tdevere@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/06/02

From: tdevere@online.microsoft.com ([Anthony K. Devere])
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 18:37:31 GMT

Cloaking technology was banned by the Federation. Beyond that, I've never
heard of it :)

You might check out this KB

Q184717 AspEnableParentPaths MetaBase Property Should Be Set To False
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q184717

Tony DeVere
Newsgroup Support

"Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is our online
account name for newsgroup participation only."

You assume all risk for your use. 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Its not just us
    ... genuine federation protects "states' rights", ... The steps we have taken so far already remove rights from the ... doesnt work and why. ... cannot, on one hand, say that we are wealthier and more powerful than other ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • RE: Only Domain Admins can log onto web site
    ... error message you get there... ... Microsoft IIS ... Newsgroup Support ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • RE: OWA & IIS : http error 403 - forbidden
    ... Advance Tab and Browsing Sub Cat.... ... If you log in with an Admin account does this work? ... Newsgroup Support ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
  • RE: Some pages wont open (XP Pro, IIS 5.1)
    ... but if I were working on the pages, i'd start ripping things out... ... Microsoft IIS ... Newsgroup Support ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • RE: Question about maximum web site on IIS server
    ... The real answer will be found in how well you load test your server and the ... Microsoft IIS ... Newsgroup Support ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)