RE: Intranet Access

From: Ray Hu [MS] (rayhu@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/05/02

From: rayhu@online.microsoft.com ("Ray Hu [MS]")
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 14:12:26 GMT

Hi

The problem is caused because the web server and the server publishing
service are using same port (80) by default. You can configure ISA server
to listen to different port or your webserver to serve on a different port.

Sincerely,

Ray Hu
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

  • Re: Microsoft SBS 2000 Internet Permissions Problem
    ... The web site logon page is access via HTTPS port 85: ... If Microsoft Internet Explorer is configured to reference a server that is ... ISA Server 2000 Standard Edition, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Some technical errors
    ... If the SMTP server is not running on port 25 TCP it is not a public ... Manager - Computer Assurance Services BDO Chartered Accountants & ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Managing "capabilities" for security
    ... default tickets are held by the kernel and can be chosen by the parent ... The default ticket for any particular call is assumed unless the ... than to check that the server address on the ticket is good. ... the kernel had to invoke the RPC if the service port IN YOUR ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: SRV RRs support in Internet Explorer?
    ... The port number could be implicit (i.e. ... At any point in time, a server could fail ... can't effectively LB or backup because NSs cache the records for the TTL ... I still don't see how SRV records would help backup or LB. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Re: Still cant connect to RWW or OWA remotely
    ... I get 'cannot find server or dns error' on both ... TCP [port number]> to open the ports. ... As for error messages when I fail to access RWW with the laptop, ... network, no connection seems possible. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)