Re: Lockdown tool and MAILTO access problem

From: Todd (tscheven)
Date: 07/31/02

From: "Todd" <tscheven at hotmail dot com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:39:10 -0700

ok...added .exe to the ALLOW list and it still doesn't work!

Any ideas?

thx

"BB" <Bernard Cheah_at_3exp.com> wrote in message
> Of coz.. you have to allow that..
> it's blocking in from execute.
>
> Rgds.
>
> "Todd" <tscheven at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
> > Hmmm...that did not work.
> >
> > I changed the security permissions on the mailto.exe for the isur_xxx
and
> > iwan_xxx accounts and even gave them FULL CONTROL for testing purposes
and
> > it had no effect at all. I still get a 404 error after submitting the
> form.
> >
> > Do I have to muck with the urlscan.ini file to allow .exe files?
> >

> > "BB" <Bernard_Cheah@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > > If you have run lockdown... it will see iusr_xxx and Iwan_xxx no
access
> > > the executable file.
> > > Try to at least give 'execute' permission for the above user.
> > > then run your code again.
> > >
> > > And err.. why don't you use CDOSYS that come with IIS 5.0 ?
> > >
> > > Rgds.
> > >
> > > "Todd" <tscheven at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
> > > MAILTO.EXE
> access
> > > the

> > > access

> > > access

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Activex PDF component
    ... I'm dipping back into Delphi 4 for the first time in years to create an auto run CD thingie for a client, It does various things but one of its features is it allows the user to view some pdfs on the CD using Adobe activex plugin. ... Everything works fine but if i try to use the exe on a machine that has no version of adobe reader installed it fails to start. ... Is there anyway i can bundle this in with my executable file? ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: Source of EXE Size
    ... Why you EXE suddenly got bigger. ... You could go into Windows Explorer and look at the files that make up your ... > My VB6 executable file has significantly increased in size and I'm having ...
  • Make a snazzy Flash slide show
    ... Publish as SWF, HTML, executable file or slideshow screensaver, ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Protect exe code against being decompiled
    ... because users can't run anauthorized executables. ... a malicious user can decompile the ... Somebody knows some tool to encrypt an EXE file of such ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Custom Resource
    ... store some information about various settings current to the ... You can't write to the EXE while that EXE is running. ... application cannot write into its own executable file. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)