From: John (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: BB: "Re: Permissions"
- Previous message: BB: "Re: IIS 3.0"
- Next in thread: BB: "Re: Permissions"
- Reply: BB: "Re: Permissions"
- Reply: Stefan Schachner[MS]: "RE: Permissions"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "John" <email@example.com> Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:31:30 -0700
Trying to resolve a problem concerning using the
FileSystemObject within ASP to create and delete folders
on a different server (all within the same domain).
Using Anonymous Access with a nominated domain account, no
problem. Using Integrated Windows Authentication, and
logging on using the same domain account, a permission
denied error is received.
Any answers ?