Permissions

From: John (microsoft@ipowersolutions.com.au)
Date: 07/30/02

From: "John" <microsoft@ipowersolutions.com.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:31:30 -0700

Trying to resolve a problem concerning using the
FileSystemObject within ASP to create and delete folders
on a different server (all within the same domain).

Using Anonymous Access with a nominated domain account, no
problem. Using Integrated Windows Authentication, and
logging on using the same domain account, a permission
denied error is received.

Any answers ?

Thanks

John

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IIS 6 CreateObject premissions issue
    ... >> tier system so I am confident that running on Windows 2000 what I am ... >> What I am attempting is to add a Windows 2003 server box to function as ... However if it is set for anonymous access using the ... >> end boxes to specifically allow the Domain account I attempted to use as ...
  • Re: Adding additional users to a client computer
    ... is what you mean be a domain account. ... user folders on the server in My Network Places. ... you use My Documents Folder Redirection, all data saved to their My ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Adding additional users to a client computer
    ... Just give them a domain account ... user folders on the server in My Network Places. ... you use My Documents Folder Redirection, all data saved to their My ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • IIS 6 CreateObject premissions issue
    ... What I am attempting is to add a Windows 2003 server box to function as the ... However if it is set for anonymous access using the IUSR ... setting the anonymous account to domain account with admin privileges ... end boxes to specifically allow the Domain account I attempted to use as ...
  • Re: Server got hacked. Help please.
    ... >This week we got a call from our security guys informing ... >us that the web server got hacked. ... The folders either have blanks in them or are ... anonymous access for now and try this KB article for removing the ...