IIS not working

From: hitesh gupta (hiteshg40@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/26/02

From:     hitesh gupta <hiteshg40@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 02:16:33 -0700

Hi

I have IIS 5 mounted on a windows 2000 professional machine(desktop).The
problem is the IIS is not able to render the asp or aspk pages . I know
i used to face this problem with IIS on wint NT server.BUt that used to
work fine when i used to install the frontpage extensions.
Dont know what the problem here seems to be????

  • Re: dllhost
    ... It's just about 100% pure ASP with com objects. ... DLLHOST goes to 95-100% utilization and stays there indefinitely unless IIS ... > a simple HTML page serve or do they also hung? ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Accessing 32 bit COM components in 64 bit IIS
    ... CGIs, and ASP scripts onto a 64bit machine, and it just works after they ... The most confusing aspect of running 32bit app on a 64bit OS is that you ... System32 access is redirected, etc). ... we will be introducing the ability to configure IIS to run ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: ASP Authentication on IIS 6.0 Windows 2003 Server 32bit help please
    ... when an ASP page is executed in IIS? ... site that requires a user to enter their domain account to access the ... the ASP script code ... I find that the .exe runs ...
  • Re: Accessing 32 bit COM components in 64 bit IIS
    ... we will be introducing the ability to configure IIS to run under ... and under the 32bit command line no error is thrown. ... the problem must be to do with how the dll is registered. ... > You should be able to reproduce your situation outside of ASP by creating ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: wsx to asp ad rotator doesnt work
    ... >>BTW, you probably have fast cache enabled, so when you ... >>>The pub point wsx file has a test file that is called ... The second entry in the wsx file is the asp ... >>>>control is enabled on the IIS box? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.server)