IIS not working

From: hitesh gupta (hiteshg40@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/26/02

From:     hitesh gupta <hiteshg40@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 02:16:33 -0700

I have IIS 5 mounted on a windows 2000 professional machine(desktop).The
problem is the IIS is not able to render the asp or aspk pages . I know
i used to face this problem with IIS on wint NT server.BUt that used to
work fine when i used to install the frontpage extensions.
Dont know what the problem here seems to be????

  • Re: dllhost
    ... It's just about 100% pure ASP with com objects. ... DLLHOST goes to 95-100% utilization and stays there indefinitely unless IIS ... > a simple HTML page serve or do they also hung? ...
  • Re: ASP Authentication on IIS 6.0 Windows 2003 Server 32bit help please
    ... when an ASP page is executed in IIS? ... site that requires a user to enter their domain account to access the ... the ASP script code ... I find that the .exe runs ...
  • Re: Accessing 32 bit COM components in 64 bit IIS
    ... CGIs, and ASP scripts onto a 64bit machine, and it just works after they ... The most confusing aspect of running 32bit app on a 64bit OS is that you ... System32 access is redirected, etc). ... we will be introducing the ability to configure IIS to run ...
  • Re: wsx to asp ad rotator doesnt work
    ... >>BTW, you probably have fast cache enabled, so when you ... >>>The pub point wsx file has a test file that is called ... The second entry in the wsx file is the asp ... >>>>control is enabled on the IIS box? ...
  • Re: Serious problem in using COM in IIS
    ... introduces a "thread affinity" for your ASP session. ... and that's unlikely to be the thread you're on at the time (IIS ... otherwise i will set it to private and persistable ... >> variables defined in my ABC COM ...