Re: MAJOR Questions for an MS-MVP

From: BB (Bernard_Cheah@nospam.com)
Date: 07/26/02

From: "BB" <Bernard_Cheah@nospam.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:54:20 +0800

Try this:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q311766#3

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q309051

Rgds.

"Tim Mayville [TS]" <tmayville@agri.state.id.us> wrote in message
news:uNs7Y1DNCHA.2472@tkmsftngp12...
> All ASP files return a 500 error....
>
> "Tim Mayville [TS]" <tmayville@agri.state.id.us> wrote in message
> > I had a super user (pun the term) copy a full web site into my wwwroot
> from
> > server to server.
> > Also had rest all passwords to the same via VBS script... I mean all of
> > them.
> >
> > Thus, Exchange WEB access and IIS access accounts are all foo-bar'ed...
> > The web works fine as long as the page is HTML ot HTM. No ASP at all...
> >
> > I wish to leave Exchange 2000 on the server as a AD Domain controller.
> > I want to remove IIS and the web portals. Then, I want to re-install
both
> > and have them work again.
> >
> > PROBLEM:
> >
> > At this time, no ASP pages will run on the server from
> > http://server/filetorun.asp
> > The old site and web-master(disaster) was html.
> >
> > Nothing short of re-installing it seems to help.
> > If you can provide some guidance before I really make a mess, I'd really
> > app. it.
> >
> > Tim M.
> > Snr. Programmer Anlyst
> > ID Dept of AG.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SQL beginner help
    ... statements to the server)? ... request from the "jblow123" web site login. ... with the Asp code it will decide what how to handle what the user is ... But I still need some client side execution;/ I think I got a good ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver)
  • Re: companyweb - Sharepoint services
    ... I assume therefore I need to re-install SQL server to correct this. ... I have uninstalled both the intranet and monitoring ... Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Frontpage-Desktop-Engine-SQL
    ... Offfice 2003 comes with a Light Version of SQL ... > asp pages querying off of local SQL Databases on The Server PC and then ... >> just couldn't find any mention of it on the MS Office web site. ...
  • Re: How to open .asp files
    ... ..asp is most commonly encountered as the suffix used by pages on a web ... server which is running Microsoft's IIS web server software and is ... avoids all issues with the extension that the web site used for the ... There could be some other type of file which uses ".asp" as a suffix, ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Publishing Error: does not support ASP
    ... Is ASP enabled for the specific web site under IIS? ... FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc. ... > "The following pages in your Web site are Active Server Pages. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)