Re: one word url.

From: karl [x y] (jamescagney90210@excite.com)
Date: 07/23/02

From: "karl [x y]" <jamescagney90210@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 22:56:27 -0400

I can think of two ways to do this. First, on the workstation's TCP/IP
properties or on the DHCP server, set up default DNS suffixes to be checked.
[I believe this should not be necessary if the domain suffix you are using
is the same one as the one that is set up in the TCP/IP properties on the
computer, assuming that a host name is set up] Second, the less attractive
option is that you could use a hosts file on the local computers.