Re: OWA and conectivity through an ISP

From: paul (steadpaul@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/12/02

From: "paul" <steadpaul@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:30:41 +0100

well it looks like it's not me so thats cool, i've now handed it back to the
two guys in question saying change isp (for those in the UK reading this BT
[boooo hissss] or Plus.net seems to work fine)

Thanks for your help

Paul

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/TechNet/prodtechn
> > > ol/exchange/support/trowae2k.asp It provides some good steps to use to
> > > narrow down issues - for example, if he's using Internet Explorer,
make
> > sure
> > > "Show friendly errors" is turned off. Try using a different browser
> > program,
> > > etc.
> > >
> > > If it works through a different ISP, my guess would be that blueyonder
> has
> > > some sort of proxy server in place that is blocking or filtering the
> > traffic
> > > to the server in some way. There are some examples in the above
> > > troubleshooting whitepaper.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > - KC
> > >
> > > --
> > rights.
> > >

> > > "Paul" <steadpaul@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> machines
> > > access
ISP),
> > > could
> > read
> (again
> > of
> > same
> both
> > > on

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cam Setup
    ... I have to enable uPnP in my router and use a web server provided by Panasonic to provide a fixed IP address so I can access the cam from anywhere. ... Your ISP has a Terms of Service. ... Operating a "server" on your home LAN, port forwarding ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: How do I get default service change to stay
    ... PITA - this is anti server behaviour by your ISP. ... If their ISP did not have these security> requirements, I would be using the POP connector to retrieve email and the ... > My only problem has been that if the ISP service in the Outlook profile is> not the default account, outbound Internet email is sent to the Exchange> server, not to the ISP mail server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Filename that has the Vegas pro settings
    ... It downloads virus definitions from their server, ... I'll try and find a way to get my internet connection ... And the NAT provided by the router, ... are the ones provided for free by your ISP. ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • RE: Exchange Issues
    ... The problem occuring was that SPA had been ticked in the POP3 connector ... > Email and Internet Connection Wizard) first. ... > email settings of the server. ... If you need to forward internet email to your ISP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Why IP address is fixed everytime connected to the Internet?
    ... The ISP, the network card (i.e. MAC address??), or the ... Typically it is assigned by your ISP. ... from the ISP DHCP server. ... Some Internet connections are formed using PPP ...
    (microsoft.public.security)