Re: IIS .exe execution

From: x y (jamescagney90210@excite.com)
Date: 06/27/02

From: "x y" <jamescagney90210@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 00:57:46 -0400

Try enabling file access failure auditing on your servers and check the
windows security event log to see if some login ID has been denied access to
something?

"krishna" <kdudella@cleverideas.com> wrote in message
> we are trying to execute a .EXE file on our web server and
> we are getting a Page cannot be found 404 error. we have
> the scripts/executables ok setting on our site.
>
> can anyone throw some light ??
>
> Krish

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Linux authentication via AD
    ... Primarily I need to integrate Linux ... servers, but I do have a few OpenBSD servers. ... > a way to do this under older AIX) allows people to login authenticating ... > text passwords authenticate to the Windows Password Server as well. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: How to restore Active directory in safe mode
    ... I got some problem with my SBS2008 server, i cant login to it with the ... I am using SBS as Domain controller in a virtual environment, ... Two other 2008 servers dosent run active directory. ... I want to disable if any of the other servers is trying to disable SBS DC. ...
  • Re: Configuring RHEL servers to authenticate with Windows Server 2008Active Directory
    ... Seems like login to RHEL-servers don't work when the user is expected to ... Configuring RHEL servers to authenticate with Windows ... Configuring RHEL servers to authenticate with Windows Server ... I'm suspecting that maybe it's my nss_ldap attribute mappings that are ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Update site?
    ... The reason I needed to login from the same machine is - ... > Users by default are NOT allowed to logon to servers. ... You can change this in the Domain Security Policy I ... there open Domain Controller security policy. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Enable end-user access to CMS Groups - connectivity, programming
    ... Y is the same, only targeting two servers. ... wondering very simply, can I not open a CMS Group up to that Team, for this ... machines in the correct sub-groups. ... I did that under a SQL login, and I believe CMS is Windows Authentication ...