IIS Lockdown and ASP pages failure

From: Steve (steve@dnscomputing.com)
Date: 06/24/02

From: "Steve" <steve@dnscomputing.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:11:37 -0400

Aftyer running the Microsoft Lockdown tool, all my .asp pages ceased to
function. I deselected the IIS lockdown to allow .asp support, however,
,\my .asp pages stop working!!!

Any advice would be great

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IIS Lockdown and ASP pages failure
    ... >Aftyer running the Microsoft Lockdown tool, all my .asp pages ceased to ... I deselected the IIS lockdown to allow .asp support, however, ...
  • Re: How to get IIS5 functional again
    ... IIS5 was reinstalled and fully patched and everything (asp, ... IIS lockdown was run. ... (note that IIS Lockdown, as reported in the report window, shows that the two IIS related accounts ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Default web user
    ... applied alonf with IIS Lockdown and urlscan installed. ... problem relates to ASP. ... The problem I am having is with the IUSER account I can't ... local administrator account for the server it won't work. ...
  • Re: asp not working on vanilla NT4
    ... As I mentioned, Vanilla install, then SP6 then IE5. ... not support ASP. ... If you need ASP support, you can download and install IIS v4: ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: IIS Lockdown and ASP pages failure
    ... check it at the iis properties, by default, the iis lockdown tool WILL shut ... > Aftyer running the Microsoft Lockdown tool, all my .asp pages ceased to ... I deselected the IIS lockdown to allow .asp support, however, ...