Re: Here's the script

From: Stephen L Nicoud (nicouds@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/21/02

Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:19:22 -0700
From: Stephen L Nicoud <nicouds@hotmail.com>

That uses HTR files. Damir was asking for something other than HTR files.

"Egbert Nierop (MVP for IIS)" wrote:

> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q184619
>
> --
> ASP Session replacement for webfarms
> http://www.nieropwebconsult.nl/asp_session_manager.htm

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Best Way to Change Password via the Web?
    ... IIS 5.0 files to my IIS 6.0 server and run it. ... After rechecking the default .htr files on my IIS 6.0 server I see that the ... >> to keep just anyone from hitting the Password Changing site. ...
  • Re: Best Way to Change Password via the Web?
    ... IIS 5.0 files to my IIS 6.0 server and run it. ... After rechecking the default .htr files on my IIS 6.0 server I see that the ... >> to keep just anyone from hitting the Password Changing site. ...
  • Re: Best Way to Change Password via the Web?
    ... IIS 5.0 files to my IIS 6.0 server and run it. ... After rechecking the default .htr files on my IIS 6.0 server I see that the ... >> to keep just anyone from hitting the Password Changing site. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)