Re: Windows XP and IIS with .Net

From: x y (jamescagney90210@excite.com)
Date: 06/16/02

From: "x y" <jamescagney90210@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:34:16 -0400

I'm not 100% sure IIS comes with that version, but it would be under start,
settings, control panel, add/remove programs, windows components. Be sure
to only enable the services that you need [e.g. evaluate your need for smtp
and ftp] and also secure your computer with all the microsoft patches,
iislockdown with urlscan and the checklist which are all at
www.microsoft.com/security you could be very sorry if you don't.
Antivirus and a firewall are good ideas too. Installing Apache free web
server instead is also an option.