SSL Security Alert

From: Tony (mpoweron@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/29/02

From: "Tony" <mpoweron@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:29:03 -0700

I'm trying to set up website to use SSL that will be used
on Intranet.
when i try to access the site the "Security Alert" box
appears and it sais:

(Information you exchange with this site cannot be viewed
or changed by others. However, there is a problem with
the site's security certificate.)

and then little lower it sais:

(The name of the security certificate does not match the
name of the site.)

Anyone with solution to this problem...please help.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Internet Security Warning....
    ... The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that could ... They sent it to me in text format, rather than as a .cer or .crt file. ...
  • Security Certificates
    ... explorer titled "Security Alert" ... Information you exchange with this site cannot be viewed ... The security certificate has expired or is not yet valid. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: DNS Attacks
    ... The person who had access to copy the security certificate may not be ... the same one that registers the public DNS servers. ... OK, a slight improvement, but it still depends on the bank's security routines, just like the secrecy of the secret key does. ... a bank should have things set up so that copying a secret key would also leave traces. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: SSL Cert error when using Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2007
    ... longer getting prompted for the security warning, however I am now seeing the ... Timestamp:Microsoft Exchange offline address book ... there is a problem with the site's security certificate. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: VPN Client Security
    ... The security certificate is what I am referring to. ... I emailed Microsoft and got the ... > they do indeed have the skills then let them say that I have the skills> so I ...
    (microsoft.public.security)