Re: I want to become a Certified CA

From: Steve (email@steverusch.com)
Date: 05/15/02

From: "Steve" <email@steverusch.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 16:27:02 -0700

I appreciate the comments. I kind of figured it would not
be super easy otherwise why would anyone pay someone
else. But let's say I wanted to get into the business of
signing certificates... which is a possibility in the
future. Is there someplace I can go to find out what
steps are involved?

Steve

issue
>> my own certificates WITHOUT the client having to do a
>> manual install of my certificate into their Trusted Root
>> CA's.
>SNIP
>> Thank you in advance for your help with this.
>> Steve
>>

>I think you should forget this path, unless you do this
as the main line of
>business area...
>The costs involved and the "trust" setup process are too
much...

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Magic Bullet
    ... (It's a blender, Kathy) ... would make even $4 too much to pay. ... The certificates are burning a hole in my pocket, ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: 1911 Census: Specific address search question.
    ... Even if you order one online, it still costs seven ruddy quid! ... However are you willing to pay a little extra on your taxes to fund the digitising of millions of certificates? ... Would it be a legitimate use of taxpayers money anyway ... That 7 quid gets you a pretty good service and a quality copy and pays for the storage of the certificates and a fairly large staff bill. ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: md5 collision
    ... > the other "I agree to pay you $1000" afterwards, ... the ability to generate a pair of valid X.509 certificates ... numberhobbies.org while the other binds your public key ... Unlike the "I agree to pay" scam, ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Magic Bullet
    ... A friend of my mom's bought one and thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. ... would make even $4 too much to pay. ... The certificates are burning a hole in my pocket, ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Magic Bullet
    ... Is it worth the price you paid? ... would make even $4 too much to pay. ... The certificates are burning a hole in my pocket, ...
    (sci.med.transcription)