Disabling .inc files with IIS

From: Andy Chapman (achapman@syncint.com)
Date: 05/10/02

From: achapman@syncint.com (Andy Chapman)
Date: 9 May 2002 19:05:38 -0700

Hi all, I'm just wondering how i would stop guests viewing *.inc files
with IIS. I know how to do this with apache but i cannot find any
options on the IIS management console. Please help.

Thanks,
Andy.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: NT/2000 vs Unix based Web Servers
    ... the choice of web server platform borders on religious hysteria. ... In the case of IIS vs. ... Apache, which is the most common comparison made, each one has a lot to ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Apache vs IIS
    ... Windows Server not on my Linux Server so there for I would chose IIS. ... Not that Apache is bad but ASP.NET is far easier and faster to create good web forms in. ... PHP on a IIS server is rather easy to run once you install PHP on a PC but if you only use PHP why not use Apache for Windows. ...
    (alt.php)
  • RE: NT/2000 vs Unix based Web Servers
    ... >> database that can be accessed via ADO and/or ODBC. ... Apache can do the same thing, ... > bad driver Windows crashes or IIS freezes. ... >> lot of support resources which are all easy to find and in a central ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Apache vs IIS
    ... Windows Server not on my Linux Server so there for I would chose ... Not that Apache is bad but ASP.NET is far easier and faster to ... IIS is designed for ASP, ... Apache running on a Linux server. ...
    (alt.php)
  • RE: NT/2000 vs Unix based Web Servers
    ... I really don't see how this is any different from Windows. ... > many as IIS, ... Apache holds ... and I pointed out that Apache support really is ...
    (Security-Basics)