IIS: File asp not found

From: Mimmo (prova125@libero.it)
Date: 05/07/02

From: "Mimmo" <prova125@libero.it>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 20:25:05 +0200

Hi!

Why my Internet Information Service not ready the page asp???

Error: File not found

O.S. Win2000 Server
IIS: 5.0

Relevant Pages

  • RE: asp pages error
    ... our intranet connects to several access databases we dont get an asp ... I tried to add a new site to iis, ... > down and type the full content of the error message to the Newsgroup. ... > SP1 on your SBS 2K3 server? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Problem with freezing on IIS
    ... Low protection means the web app is running inside inetInfo.exe itself ... something wrong with COM+ or IIS is having some kind of logon problem. ... When we had it set to Medium, it would not even process ASP pages. ... settings (as is the problem server). ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: wsx to asp ad rotator doesnt work
    ... control is enabled on the IIS box? ... username/password that the IIS server will accept and see ... >>Also, you can access the asp page with a remote browser, ... >>sure that the server is reading the wsx file. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.server)
  • Re: ASP app not working in IIS 6
    ... specific to Win2003 or if it is a IIS 6 issue. ... server with personal web service. ... "To circumvent this silliness and get real ASP errors, ... >debugging the application in Visual Development. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Problem with freezing on IIS
    ... If we set this to Low (IIS Process), ... When we had it set to Medium, it would not even process ASP pages. ... I don't have the problem on my other server, which is also using the default ... I have the identical ASP settings (including asp script timeout of 90 ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)