Free Antivirus

I received a message from windows security saying Cyperdender is on but is
reporting its status to windows security center in a format that is
no longer supported and that the virus protection is incompatible.
I have been reading the posts which are very helpful and I notice
Cyberdefender is not mentioned anywhere. Should I be uninstalling
Cyberdefender and download Avast or AVG? Been using Cyberdefender for the
last 2 years and never had a problem-

  • Security Center reporting no firewall or antiVirus
    ... I ran AVG, AdAware, MS AntiSpyware Beta, and they reported nothing found ... Windows Security Centre.AntivirusOverride ... I let Spybot fix the problems but on restart the Security centre still ... Spybot is now reporting no problems. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: The New Password
    ... ReallyPissedOff50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDontGiveMeAccess ... Wow Windows security must have really improved in the versions I've never ... UPS/FUNTO July stats: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/my.web.pages/stats/ ... Nearly Eleven and a half years of reporting! ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)