Re: Obfuscate my application

I'm sorry!

Hello everybody!
I have developed my application and I want to obfuscate. Besides
So the project of installation (this is no problem)
However, I have no clear picture of the "obfuscation".
Once you protect code from my application with "Dotfuscator Community
Edition ", I have to manually add each library obscured my project
installation (with all units - components from third parties
I have used)? or is there a way to obfuscate and generate a project to
install automatically?

Best regards,

Gustavo Arriola

  • Re: IE crashes after installing KB918899 (MS06-042) :(
    ... it seem I had to much trust in Microsoft patches;) ... Best regards, ... installation inside virtual pc to have a test and there I get the same ... I have this patch installed since 3 days and it works just fine, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: .Net CF 2.0 Installation Failure on Pocket LOOX 560
    ... Ilya, you are genius. ... Best regards ... it appears you have some versions messed up (e.g. from SP1 beta ... I have tried to terminate all applications and to runthe installation ...
  • Re: Stop : c0000218 - Success
    ... Regards, ... > directory files intact as original installation. ... > longer have access to any of the software programs that I've installed. ... > into the Recovery Console and that contained in KB article 229716. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.registry)
  • Re: The latest updates included .NET 1.1 fixes. How about .NET 1.1 sp1?
    ... Regards. ... Mark K Vallevand Mark.Vallevand@xxxxxxxxxx ... > the installation package under VALUEADD folder. ... I did not upgrade my existing slx to the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: Bundling .NET CF V2.0 and SQLCE Mobile cab files inside the app setup
    ... > Both SQL CE and NETCF can not be installed to the storage card regardless ... > I would guess you've never seen installation failure for NETCF V1 because ... > you never hit this storage card hardware issue before. ... > Best regards, ...