Re: Protect dll from Use

May be you need obfuscation
this can "protect" you from diassembling

"Essam-ag" <Essam-ag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E62E9168-613E-4FC4-888D-D5A26DFB554F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi
I was search all this week about someway to protect dll files from use
from unauthorized user, that when I create library in C#.net and put
my methods in dll files I want just me to use this dll.
but when distribute last executable program that use this dll, maybe
someone take this dll and use it.

I read about StrongNameIdentityPermissionAttribute in Microsoft CAS
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.security.permissions.s...

but they said it not useful in .net framework 3.5 and protect way just
used in old release
then I read about Publisher Certifications and try it using test
certificate but it look like it just use to make my application from
known source not to protect dll from use..

I appreciate any help in this field
Thanks in advance

Regards
Essam

  • Protect dll from Use
    ... I was search all this week about someway to protect dll files from use ... then I read about Publisher Certifications and try it using test ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Protect Dll files from use
    ... I was search all this week about someway to protect dll files from use ... then I read about Publisher Certifications and try it using test ...
  • Re: Protect dll from Use
    ... access rights for all users and groups, then grant read & execute permission ... for a user to even read-access the dll. ... I was search all this week about someway to protect dll files from use ... then I read about Publisher Certifications and try it using test ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: problem connecting to db.
    ... "Windows uses dynamic link libraries (DLL) files that are read into ... Some DLL files need the help of other DLL files to ... for the file when connecting using an ODBC connection. ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.misc)
  • Re: Installing Extensions to JREs properly
    ... The correct method to install extensions is: ... to be put into /lib/ext and two .dll files that need to be put into / ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)