Protect dll from Use
- From: Essam-ag <Essam-ag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 08:20:01 -0700
I was search all this week about someway to protect dll files from use
from unauthorized user, that when I create library in C#.net and put
my methods in dll files I want just me to use this dll.
but when distribute last executable program that use this dll, maybe
someone take this dll and use it.
I read about StrongNameIdentityPermissionAttribute in Microsoft CAS
but they said it not useful in .net framework 3.5 and protect way just
used in old release
then I read about Publisher Certifications and try it using test
certificate but it look like it just use to make my application from
known source not to protect dll from use..
I appreciate any help in this field
Thanks in advance
- Prev by Date: Where I can send my coders to get trained on secure coding.
- Next by Date: RE: Where I can send my coders to get trained on secure coding.
- Previous by thread: Where I can send my coders to get trained on secure coding.