Live One Care

When I try to update my virus and spyware protection from One Care, I am
unable to see any indication that anything is downloading. I click, Update,
and have waited a few minutes, to several hours. One Care has yet to tell me
that the update is completed

  • Re: Hebrew is Greek
    ... care about how you might flame me, ... Is this some new downloading method? ... If a report tells you the situation is as good as you think it is a lie. ...
    (soc.history.ancient)
  • Re: Thread Question
    ... The other threads will just take the next request from the Queue and ... They won't "care" what the one thread is doing, ... downloading, zipping, whatever. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Amazon MP3 Store is pretty damn good, but of course theres _always_ a catch :-(
    ... How should I know why Amazon requires "Amazon MP3 Downloader.app" in ... Why should I care? ... I was downloading two albums ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)